Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Year 2015

The year 2015, a little update..

Well it's been a long time since i wrote here a new entry. So, were am I now?

First of all, especially regarding my last post here, i quit my job on the 1. October last year. And until today, i didn't regret my decision. 
It began by reducing my employment to 80%, meaning i had a day per week free. This was also a good decision but not really a solution. After working exactly two years for the company, i went on to get more out of my time. Not only working and gradually hating each new day ;-)

The plans were to see the world, together with Julia. So we made a trip in the south-western USA, going for the national parks there. Our trip was about 4 weeks long. I guess i'll write more of that in other posts. 
Here it's just as an overview.

After the USA, we went for 3 weeks to Thailand. Since then i've been mostly alone for me, time for reading, thinking and playing guitar.

So that's my place in the world for the moment. 

Oh i've almost forgot to introduce my new "friend", one of the most useful things while traveling, my new poket knife:


No comments:

Post a Comment