Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Crappy Picture

it looks like i'm into guitar's somehow

so a crappy picture with a schecter from a friend
 It's a 7 string piece, and i really don't need the extra string.. in my opinion this is just for guys so they can say "oh look i've got a 7 string guitar"

the tone is really a good fat sound.. i can't really remember which pick-up's were built in.. if i guess..  EMG Hz's? don't know

handling is also very good, not too heavy and a nice balance

but what i really dislike is the colour of the neck.. you can't see it on my super cool skilled-photoshoped photo, but it's an aweful yellow.. like you use on wood to build concrete-walls...



Seriously not my case... a brown or black tone, i'd love it!

but i must say, i'll consider a schecter next time i'm looking for a guitar.. and got money...

4 comments:

  1. The yellow doesn't look too bad in my opinion. Just a polished wood color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a brown schecter that looks a lot like the one in the second picture except the neck is different and it's a regular 6 string. A friend sold it to me for only $40 because it had a small dent so I decided to cover it in stickers lol. Hardly play it however since I have a real telecaster that gets all the attention.

    ReplyDelete